Vintage Scarf Curtains - Bouquet
I love to view people's homes - and when I started to follow Helma Bongenaar on Instagram - I just had to visit.
Helma's home is a visual feast and she makes the most wonderful items. I was struck by her amazing curtains made from silk scarves hanging in her kitchen and just had to commission her to make some for the Swarm shop.
Helma painstakingly collects vintage scarves from markets in Holland, Belgium and France. From the multitude of scarves Helma then forms a collection or theme for each panel. Each composition is then carefully stitched together to create these one of a kind curtains. An amazingly, rich and decorative addition to any room.
If you would like a custom set/size - please email. Info@swarmhome.com
- two panels included
- 220cm high x 150cm wide (per panel)
- 86" high x 61" wide (per panel)
- fully lined lace poly blend
- standard gather heading for attaching to pole with ties or rings
- these are all vintage scarves and will have some minor imperfections
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING